How to Check Your Instagram Reels Insight?
Instagram Reels is a new feature introduced recently. Instagram users can create short 15-second video clips to share their stories or introduce new products. These reels can be accessed from the Reels tab on a profile and via the Explore Feed. If you want to view more videos, you can do it via the Explore Page. This will make it easy to see trending and popular videos and the number Instagram followers and likes. Reel views are influenced by location, the accounts followed and the content you choose to interact with.
How to create a reel?
If you want to grow your Instagram following and sell products, you can create your own reels. Instagram reels are a great way to use the Instagram platform more effectively. The following steps will help you to create and edit videos effectively.
- Click on Reels which is below the Instagram camera. You then see a range of tools on the left side of your screen.
- Audio: Use the audio feature to select music or a favorite song from Instagram’s library. You can use your own music too.
- AR effects: There are many nice effects which are part of the Effects gallery. You can use any of them to create an original video.
- Use the timer and the countdown counter to ensure that you record for the exact length of time you want.
- You can also use the Align feature to line up objects you want to include in your videos. Transitions and adding new features become easier with practice.
- The speed feature is a good tool too. You can sync the video to the music or slow them down.
Tips to create the best Instagram Reels
Visual media is a powerful tool to promote ideas and products. Instagram Reels can boost business growth and expand your outreach. How can you get better results?
- Check out tutorials which will help you create the right look and feel for your product.
- Create a story board and what you want to share with your viewers. This will help you design and execute your first reel right.
- Before recording and publishing, practice and record videos. You should try to incorporate as many features as you can. Edit videos well so that you have a nice reel that you can share.
- Creating and sharing content gives you another social media channel to tap into. You should leverage this popular medium to reach a wider audience. Use your industry expertise to get more interest and higher sales.
- Make sure that you are connecting well with your followers. You can repurpose content to keep your followers engaged by offering fun videos. The more viewers you have and the longer they stay connected, your business prospects get better.
How Instagram reels have helped businesses expand?
Instagram reels are becoming extremely popular with individuals and businesses to showcase their products and interests. Here is how a short video can impact your marketing strategies:
- By creating content with resonates with an audience. Short and authentic videos with unique ideas capture an audience’s imagination. Showcase your product or brand by showing a more human side.
- Reels is a great way to share educational and instructional videos as well. There are many clips on how to use the same product in different ways and save money.
- Instagram reels is a fantastic platform to introduce your brand to a worldwide audience and boost sales.
Now that you know how reels are created and how they can help market a brand, learn the importance of Instagram Analytics. This feature can help anyone target the right audience, tweak content, and reach wider audiences.
Instagram Analytics breaks down information by audience, time they are active, and they the content they like to watch. These insights are important to craft content strategies which get the results you want for your brand. Write down your business goals so that you can decide the relevant metrics to check out.
Accessing Instagram Analytics
This feature is available only to creator and business accounts. Experts recommend switching to a business profile to get the best insights. If you already have an Insta business profile, use the Insights tab to access the Analytics tool.
- Tap the Menu icon which is in the top right-hand corner of your profile.
- Click on the Insights tab which will open the Analytics tool. You can also navigate via the Insights button to get the same information.
- The Insights section offers information on the number of real Instagram followers, the number of Instagram likes per post/video and the demographics of your audience.
Keep in mind that only those posts/stories that you upload after switching to a business account will be visible.
Instagram Analytics also offers insights on when the best time to post will be (this is available on an Advanced/Growth Plan). Track 3 months’ worth of stories and which posts got the highest Likes and Comments. Analytics lets you filter information on any metric that you deem important. Track your growth on the following aspects via your Dashboard.
- Audience Analytics: This metric is important because you get an idea of who your Instagram followers are and how to tweak your content. You can get information for up to 4 weeks on your follower growth, their location, gender, age and when they are most active. For instance, if you get more followers after posting a reel, you know when you should post more, You also understand what content is popular.
- Feed post Analytics: You can access this information in two ways. The first is via the Insights and the Content Shared tab. Get information going as far back as 2 years on a range of metrics. The other method is to check out how each post performed in detail. If you find that you get a lot of likes and followers by using hashtags, this is a good reflection on your hashtag strategy.
- Stories Analytics: Just like your post analytics, you can get more information on your stories via the Insights tab. Check on the Content Shared feature for what stories were liked etc. A review of how the best stories performed will let you know which ones showcase your brand the best.
- Reels Analytics: Since this feature was introduced recently, the analytics information is a bit limited. You can still monitor the basic metrics like number of views and comments each reel has received. You should be able to get more insights in a few months, once this feature has gained better traction.
- IGTV: Information on this feature is also important because you know what your viewers like to watch and what keeps them coming back. IGTV videos with the highest views should be given more attention so that you can create and promote new videos better.
- Shopping Analytics: If you offer viewers the option of buying products via your posts, keep an eye on which ones had the highest number or purchases. Sort posts by product specific metrics if you have Instagram Checkout enabled on your account. Data points like button clicks and page views will let you know some more work must be done on the image or price. Once the changes are made, you will be able to boost sales.
- Instagram Live data: This is the only aspect for which information cannot be accessed via the Insights tab. You can check the number of people who turned in to watch your broadcast.
- Instagram Guides: This refers to curated posts and products so there is no way to get any analytics information. You can figure out how well some posts have worked because of the number of views. Hopefully, this will change in the future.
Tracking and Reporting using Instagram Analytics
As the above information indicates, there are a lot of things you can track using Instagram Analytics. You can also generate reports, but you must decide which is important. A clear idea of your branding goals will help you pick the right metrics and efficiently craft new strategies. You can download all the key metrics information in a .csv type file. It is a good idea to test multiple objects, tweak your tactics and content to find out what works the best.
Considering that Instagram Reels was rolled out only in August 2020, this feature is becoming as popular as Tiktok. Though repurposing is a good idea, don’t do this too often because viewers will get bored. Stand out by offering unique content that matches the scope and voice of your brand. Test content before uploading and figure out what the possible limitations of Instagram reels are. Once you have a grasp of the process of filming, editing and uploading, you can use the Analytics tool to track your growth. Practicing and creating more reels will help you master the art of getting the content right.
Also on MrInsta
How to get an Instagram Verified Badge for FREE
Instagram is so popular nowadays that it’s hard to remember what we used to do without it. We had to pick up the phone and actually call our friends and family to find out what…
The Best Instagram Marketing Tools You Need to Get in 2020
Instagram has seen massive growth in the number of users and today it is about more than just nice food pictures or other visually appealing content. Instagram has become one of the most powerful platforms…
Instagram Growth Tools To Use In 2020
Did you know that every day over 200 million Instagram users visit a business profile in search of product/service related information? This indicates the huge potential for business growth and revenue generation. But the fact…